|SURFTECH RESCUE DIVISION: THE NEW STANDARD IN AQUATIC RESCUE -|
Developed in conjunction with professional rescue agencies, Surftech Rescue Division products meet the demands of lifesaving departments worldwide. Currently being used by lifeguards, fire departments and Urban Search &Rescue teams for ocean, swiftwater and flatwater rescuing, the S.R.D. line includes specific products tailored to meet your department needs. From the 6'0" Blacktip Swiftwater, to the 12' SOFTOP Rescue, every one of our products is made using the highest quality materials and meets our stringent manufacturing specifications.
Our boards comes equipped with durable decks outfitted with large grab handles and designed with highly visible colors and specific "rescue" branding where desired. While light, both our Blacktip, SOFTOP and our hardboard constructions are incredibly durable, designed to withstand the punishment associated with longtime use in rough waters and outdoors.
Learn more about the specific designs and applications of each board as here on our site or contact us direct for assistance on determining the best products for your specific needs.
- 6'0" - Swiftwater Rescue - Blacktip Fins Board Review
- 7'6" - Swiftwater Rescue - Softop Fins Board Review
- 9'0" - JR Guard Trainer - Blacktip Fins Board Review
- 9'0" - Rescue Trainer - Blacktip Fins Board Review
- 10'0" - JR Guard Trainer - Blacktip Fins Board Review
- 10'0" - Softop Rescue Fins Board Review
- 10'6" - Bark Paddleboard - Tuflite Fins Board Review
- 10'6" - Paddle Trainer with Knee Well - Softop Fins Board Review
- 11'0" - ASA Performer Fins Board Review
- 11'0" - Rescue - Softop Fins Board Review
- 12'0" - Rescue - Softop Fins Board Review